Harbor Freight Storage unit?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, do you o have to mail order it or do you have a HF near you? If you don't, I have one near me. I can stop by tomorrow and check it out. I have to be in Santa Ana and the Harbor Freight is on the way home.

I have a HF about 30 minutes away. I'm just not going to be able to get there before the sale ends. That rack is on sale for 9.99

If your going there cool if not, its a sign :D

When does the sale end? I looked at the website and current sale ad and I did not see any end date.

Lets point out some key words

FastEddy said:
They have some good stuff but a lot of crap as well. I dont want to get it if its flimsy...

lol I have a HF about 10 mins away if you need someone to check still just give me the go ahead and I will zoom right over their. The only things I buy from HF are items that cannot be broken... like zip ties and such. Dont get me wrong they can have great deals.

Ill look at the e-mail they sent me in the AM. Its normaly 29.00

Ed, what you want is fro me to verify it is not junk, right? Anyhow, I'll PM you tomorrow mid day.

Back