Happy New Year!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just wanted to wish my family here at RCNT a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! I know I'm not around as much as I used to be, but I'm still hanging out and burning a few packs from time to time.

Classic flik!!! Happy New Year everyone!!!! Be well:), be prosperous :greedy:, be happy :D, be good (or be good at being bad ;)) BE SAFE :nurse:!!!! Wish you all, all the best!!!:thumbs-up: Be right back too :brb:!!! :hehe:

Don't
giphy (4).gif

And
giphy (5).gif

(unless you're driving SCALE NITRO and OFF ROAD!!!!

Went out in my back yard this morning an the first thing I heard ,was my neighbor puking his brains out!....:hehe:......Nows the time to fire up those nitro's!.....:celebrate:

I just wanted to wish my family here at RCNT a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! I know I'm not around as much as I used to be, but I'm still hanging out and burning a few packs from time to time.

How are you my friend? Good to see ya on.
I'm not around much anymore either. Life has been in the way of my hobbies.....
Was trying to move some of my Rc stuff this summer. Forgot how much I had. Man I miss it. I used to love building the planes. Hope I can get back into soon. I have enough room to fly small stuff where I live, but nowhere to build yet.

Hope you and all my friends have a great year.

Since I moved, I've kept building but cut back on running. No flying at all, but still building planes and helis.

Since I moved, I've kept building but cut back on running. No flying at all, but still building planes and helis.

We moved from a 3 bedroom with a full basement to a 2 bedroom. Has a basement, but it is more of a cellar. Have to go outside to get in.
Last plane I worked on was my Stuka. Fuselage was cut out and almost built.
I miss it. Just haven't had the time.

My living room was twice the size of this entire apartment and I also had 2 bedrooms, a yard, a workshop and a carport. Downsizing really hurts when you have a good hobby.

My living room was twice the size of this entire apartment and I also had 2 bedrooms, a yard, a workshop and a carport. Downsizing really hurts when you have a good hobby.
Just rent the apartment next door as your hobby workshop... lol

I up sized on the yard. Plus I have a small garage and a barn I'm trying to turn into a shop. Got right at 8 acres and takes almost 2 days to mow it with my small lawnmower. A lot of that time could be cut down if I had a bigger cup holder though. :cheers:

Cool as hell when it's warm outside. Sux being stuck inside! Thought I would Have had some sort of a "man cave" by now.

The 'lawn' at my parents house is HUGE! Pretty sure the decision to get the bigger riding mower over the small tractor was based on its beverage capacities!!!

Oh, I've been around... From the recovery (my physical issues really took me down a notch)from fighting the snow storm and the ringing in the New year/ getting back into the groove for the kids going back to school... All that pesky 'life' stuff... I've just been busy. Unfortunately, I can't say it was from anything more fun or exciting!

Oh, I've been around... From the recovery (my physical issues really took me down a notch)from fighting the snow storm and the ringing in the New year/ getting back into the groove for the kids going back to school... All that pesky 'life' stuff... I've just been busy. Unfortunately, I can't say it was from anything more fun or exciting!

Hurrying up to get that snow plowed to get rid of the kids is priceless!....:p