Happy Birthday HPIguy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
January 21st!!! Sorry we missed it. I'm also sorry that there's no beer left, no cake left, and no party people left.
I got to take home 2 half kegs and NCNitro got the last of the stale cake. The party people are still dreadfully hung over from the 15th. I just found another survivor in the clothes dryer. He still had some beer left in his red cup, if you're interested.

Happy late Birthday man!

The cake was terrible! I think Rolex iced it with fixadent. Plus the beer was warm, the apt smelled like Bengay and I think he was playing music from the Lawrence welk show. So you didn't miss anything Randy. Hope your birthday was great and your party was better than this fiasco.

Thanks fellas. My Mom got to come home from the hospital, that's the best birthday gift I could have gotten!
Excellent. Doesn't get better than that. A dreadful flashback for HER, though, remembering getting home after giving birth to YOU. :stick:

The cake was terrible! I think Rolex iced it with fixadent. Plus the beer was warm, the apt smelled like Bengay and I think he was playing music from the Lawrence welk show. So you didn't miss anything Randy. Hope your birthday was great and your party was better than this fiasco.

As usual, NCNitro had to be removed by my security staff. He's a big guy so it took both of those women to kick his butt and drag him out on to the lawn. He tried to get back on my good side by complimenting me on the design in the icing on the cake. That was made with the tire tracks when I rolled over it with my Hover-Round. The cake was still reasonably moist since I had it wrapped in an old Depends.

His "security staff" riiiiight, just cause they were wearing dresses sure as hell didn't make them women, hell they had adams apples, and hairy arms! They too stank of bengay and their breath smelled like ass from eating that disgusting pile of crap Rolex called "cake". I will never go to a party at Rolexs nasty stinky condo again, you miserable old son of a...

Last I saw they were changing YOUR depends and rubbing bengay all over YOU. so I got the hell out of there as fast as possible! So, how was your after party?

@NCNitro, Good Night, Sleep Tight, and pleasant dreams to you. Here's a wish, and a prayer, that all your dreams come true. And now till we meat again, audios, Au revoir, Aufweidersehn, GOOD NIGHT!

haha, always loved the last song on Lawrence Welk.

That was one of my Norwegian brethren on the accordion. Myron Floren. I can't understand why accordions never made it in heavy metal.
I always enjoyed the last song on the Mitch Miller Show. He owned an apple orchard in my old neighborhood.