Handheld Xbox

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
A friend at school said he saw pics on the net. Anyone heard anything true r seen anything?

XBox has said they are staying away from handhelds, what your friend saw was probably concept drawings that someone put out their.

Thats what i figured. It would be impossible imo.

I have a handheld Xbox.

Every time I pick it up! LOL, I had to say it. :trout:

lol. I shouldve known someone would say that.

Id like to see how big a Handheld Xbox would be. Considering there controllers are 3/4 the size of the unit..lol..

Be careful an XBox is pretty heavy you might tweak your back out.
XBox has no need to make a handheld it is made by Microsoft and they have all the money in the world. it would be neat but I am not paying 250 for a handheld PSP and I bet a xbox handheld will be the same price.
I am still whating on XBox 2

The PSP is awsome! Only downfall is that you can only WiFi with one other person.

I heard the graphics on a PsP blow ass... Any truth to that? They look kick ass

I have a psp and I have to say its the best system out there so far. Graphics are insane, and what do you mean you can only play wiht one person, on twisted metal i played with 10 people, pretty tite, go buy one and tell me yo hate it!

I might get a psp...

Graphics are great! Check out some of the screens here:
http://games.channel.aol.com/main.adp?gameID=15316

pissant,
I have NFS, and Tiger Woods golf, and I can only race, or play golf against one other PSP at a time. Unless I'm doing something wrong, but I don't think so.

Those screen shots did it. I will have to play with the mugen and savage will wait. I'm getting the psp twisted metal and nfs.

Sucker!!!!!!! LOL!

Ya thanks...lol.Thinkin of sellin em all except the mugen anyways. I only need 1.

just another thing Id have to buy games for..lol.. Ill wait till the price drops.. Looks awesome though

I have never played sony platforms so...
Is syphon filter any good?
What about twisted metal?

No idea about Syphon Filter, but I here Twisted Metal is good. Lie I said I only have NFS, and TW. They are both good IMO, but I've heard that Ridge Racer is more realistic than NFS, so some like it better.

I like the length and customabilit of nfs.

Back