Greetings from Poland

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello everyone. Just a little thread to say hello. I am sitting here aboard USS ROSS pierside in Gdynia, Poland.

I started my time here off right. Went from airport to ship. Dumped bags and grabbed some Polish money. Then went drinking with my shipmates. After thirteen hours of jet ride and five hours of drinking, I'm ready for sleep...but had to check in and say hi.

Seeya guys later.

Last edited:
SkyMaxx,

Think you can get me aboard there as a reporter? A reporter for RCNT :D

It'd be great fun, I could drive the ship around a bit and maybe one of the planes.

-Michael

Glad that you make it safely. Hows that internet connection in Poland? Anyways have fun and be safe:beer: :smoke:

Sorry, WoodiE...if you think it is expensive to fly to New York, add up the cost for Poland...Round trip is about $2800. You don't want that, and as nifty as this ship is...it isn't worth it. Heck I came for free and I was ready to go home the first day.

Thanks for the engcouragement Eddy. I plan on being hung over as often as my schedule allows and the ship is in port :D

NC...this is my homeland of sorts. Great grandfather emmigrated from here. There are a lot of hot women here...haven't seen the chubby, hairy, babushka wearing granny types anywhere. This place is a very target rich environment.

Twiztid, the connection on the ship is kind of feast or famine. Sometimes it is almost T-1 line speed, most of the time it is slower than a 56k modem. BUT, at least I can check in from time to time.

Last edited:
You know your single once you cross the international time line :thumbup:

Glad to see your having some fun while away.
Keep us informed on the "SkyMaxx Frolic Line"

Back