Greek Tragedy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by NCNitro
Ouch that hurts :eek:
Yeah, but it was already planned to replace most of the parts I bought today anyway, though I was planning out a little longer period of buying them rather than getting them all at once. Now I'll have to be a little easy on my t-maxx or leave it broken if I wreck it again since I still need to pay bills with my remaining paycheck.

have the pole up for war crimes;)
those pics are the benchmark for bragging rights in "look what i done" so come on guys any better wrecks?

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
those pics are the benchmark for bragging rights in "look what i done" so come on guys any better wrecks?
Hopefully Sunday with Sky will have some great pics without the broken pieces, but if I break mine so be it (hopefully it'll be on film)!!!

traxxas could sponsor international bashes,fly posses to meet up and bash,we could chill and chat too:)

got any contacts at the top?.....anyone else:)

In some ways yes and in some ways no. I like tinkering and since my ex has my daughter right now and there's nothing I need to do on my t-maxx I might get a wild hair and try something radical for tomorrow.

Back