Grats to our local racers at the SnowBird Nationals.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Like I keep telling everyone our "Local Club Races" here are as competitive as they come. 3 of our local racers wet to the Nationals and did GREAT.

Here is a clip from our local club.

We're back from the Snowbirds race and getting caught up! Jake, Dave and Anthony all made the trip to Florida this year and had an excellent time at the race. Well, maybe DW didn't have an "excellent" time, but he always enjoys it. He finished up mid pack in the B-Main of 6 Cell Mod, which was good for his first time with those fast cars! AC made the B-Main in Sportsman 19 (out of 70+ entries), a great accomplishment for his first time at this race. Jake made the A's in both 1/12 scale 19 and Sportsman 19, finishing 5th and 7th.

Is it just me are is the clip missing?

This clip.....

FastEddy said:
We're back from the Snowbirds race and getting caught up! Jake, Dave and Anthony all made the trip to Florida this year and had an excellent time at the race. Well, maybe DW didn't have an "excellent" time, but he always enjoys it. He finished up mid pack in the B-Main of 6 Cell Mod, which was good for his first time with those fast cars! AC made the B-Main in Sportsman 19 (out of 70+ entries), a great accomplishment for his first time at this race. Jake made the A's in both 1/12 scale 19 and Sportsman 19, finishing 5th and 7th.

FastEddy said:
This clip.....

I was thinking a video clip..............I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed

Back