Gotta love the nitro stampede!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdogg1966

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Today my son and i got a chance to to run, and in some cases break-in, our rc trucks, and i have to say tylers nitro stampede is a pretty cool little truck, after we bought a new savage and t-maxx 3.3 we kinda quit foolin with the little guy, but it's allways started right up when he'd get it out and has never given us any problems, so i gotta say for a cool little "wheel-stander" it's a lotta fun, so if you want a trouble free little truck, especially for the younger gear-heads the traxxas nitro stampede is a pretty darn good choice. just my opinion. kdogg:)

its a shame my dad thinks all rc is for 8 year olds

i mean who in there right mind would buy somthing like a savage flux for an 8 year old even if they were good at rc it probaly will be too mutch it annoys me :(

well, i have surgery on a cerebral aneurysm in the morning so i wanted to spend the weekend with my son doing what we both enjoy, this is by far the greatest hobby i have ever been involved in and it's a great way to spend quality time with your kids. i say it's a awesome hobby for everyone, young and old to enjoy. just my opinion kdogg

Back