Gotta love my wasp

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macguyver

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just came back in from burning a few tanks of juice :D...had a blast with my revo .26 ..the thing was basically just put away wet with half a tank a fuel at the end of the summer ..no ARO or nothing ..lol...

i was expecting to have a hard time getting it started ...charged everything ...topped off the fuel ( yes, i left the old fuel in ..lol ) ...blew in the hose to prime it ..put on the ignitor and all that was needed was ONE pull ..lol...i was amazed ..warmed it up a bit and the beast was standing on the wheelie bar :D...had to stop it to adjust the shift point ..then when i started it back again , the pull start did not retract ....i just tied it to the roll hoop and kept on bashing and jumping whats left of the snow banks ..i had a blast ..:D

it was AWESOME to be able to breathe in those sweet nitro fumes :D:hehe::wheee:

I wish I still had my revo, I miss it now. I think before summer I'm gonna try to pick up a new savage or a used revo. I've been hooked on my Slash 4x4 and scaler but electric isn't the same as nitro. The smell and sound make every day better.

if i ever get an electric one , i will never get rid of the nitro ...the noise and smell is awesome ..lol

Had an opportunity to burn several tanks thru my MGT yesterday and what a blast. Playin around with my T4 all winter on carpet tracks I forgot how much of a rush the nitro was from last season!! Good times had by all!!!

Back