Got to love the cops

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
It’s great when you have a unmarked trying to mess with you to do something so they can pull you over I know this undercover was getting pissed at me I wouldn’t take the bait.. HAHA!!

In my area they got camry and corrolas no marking. I know for a fact the Osceola has a Fed Ex truck and uniforms in their collection.

I had one try to use me as a shield. I wss walking on the side walk, so I stepped 10 feet off so his radar gun would be accurate. In the 3 minutes it took to wait on traffic and walk by I got my picture taken on his cell phone and right after I passed his buddy was pulling up and looking at me.

Is this in your Mercedes by any chance?

I had one pull me over one time telling me I got my 2004 F150 to 60mph between two stop lights in the rain. I laughed and told him he was full of poop. He persisted, so I asked him how he knew I was going 60. He said he clocked me. I told him I want to see my speed on his radar gun. He stammered for a second, then said he paced me. I asked him what that meant, and he said he kept up with me in his squad car, and he was spinning his tires the whole time. I laughed so hard he stepped back. I told him he needed new tires, and if his speedo said he was doing 60, and he was spinning his tires, he was probably only moving 30. I asked him if he wanted to write me a ticket so we could continue the arguement more in court. He got in his car and left.

My experiences are a bit different. An officer pulled me over to tell me I dropped my house keys in a parking lot ( I keep house and car keys on separate rings ). He smiled, handed me the dropped keys and drove off. Another officer saw me get stuck in an alley during a BAD snow storm. He stopped and helped me get un-stuck. When I drive by or ride my TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE past city police cars, they smile and wave a greeting. Being in law enforcement today is a tough and tense job. I say THANK YOU when I can and ask if I can help. As a grad degreed Chemist, I HAVE assisted in some chemical spills. Of course, a White House Security Clearance as a Photographer and past membership in A.R.E.C. ( Amateur Radio Emergency Corps ) probably helps.

Our police call back up for a dog at large.

I've never had a bad experience, but my wife was at a four way stop when an officer pulled her over and wrote her a ticket for using her phone, which was impossible since it was in her purse in the backseat.
The officer was belligerent and said she saw my wife on the phone, the officer was parked almost a block away at the time. My wife said she probably saw her pulling on her seat belt strap because it locked at the stop sign. She called to set a court date but they dropped it. The officer was an unfriendly sort for sure.

Back