got to love ebay...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yep.. i just scored one of those wireless cameras for 18 bux shipped. Some of you may remember rockinbil's threads on them. this is the same camera he was using the securityman airwatch ones.

its gonna be slick! I'm thinking some rock action on the ax10, jump action with the e-savage, slowness with the summit, and sick sick baja videos!

i will build a waterproof case for it when i get it.

WOOT!

Kick ass man...that is sweet. The Baja was the first thing that came to my mind. Then big air with the Revo. Oh yeah! Goes to show you can get some cool deals sometimes.

yea goes to show how mu mind works,

started off on here, then was looking at slashes, then saw that video of the slash with the traxxas hero cam, so i checked those out, which got me thinking about the wireless spy cams. which reminded me of rockinbil. i then looked up rockenbil's threads on them and checked ebay. BAM bought it..

i think i need help..

Yes Blake, you do need help....we do...all of us. Hey, I strapped a camera to my Jato in a big parking lot a couple years ago for goodness sake....what is wrong with me? Oh yeah....nitro poisioning affects the brain. Either that or getting dropped on my head a lot as a kid. Who's to say?

well its here. hooked it up to the tv and it works like a champ!! now i just gotta get some way to feed the data into the laptop to record it.

this thing is small! but the other one i had was a bit smaller.

IMG_8229.jpg

IMG_8230.jpg

IMG_8231.jpg

IMG_8232.jpg

hopefully i will have some video pretty soon. will ahve to order a usb video input.

i havent tested it in an open area. i have to rig up a battery for the camera first. but it worked across my house with all the walls and stuff in the way.

hell ya thats awesome beason! gonna make for some cool vids for sure!

I agree dude you have got to get that thing working!! Then tell me how to do it, I've been talking to the better half about his idea for a while now. Please keep us posted !!!