got the overhaul almost done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuckmaxx2.5

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got it back together this mornn and its sweet i put a roll cage on it a 3 pice clutch, 18 tooth bell ,rpm a arms aluminum skids and bumpers, chassie braces, a cheep exhaust but it sounds good lol and the 2075 servo its way better than the 2055 that was on it i did all that for just over 200 bucks not to bad

open a photobucket account, copy your image code and past in thread.

038.jpg

037.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

---------- Post added at 7:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:13 PM ----------

what u guys think not to bad for only 2 weeks old

ill try

---------- Post added at 7:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:24 PM ----------

I'm lookin for a bigger motor if an one knows were to get one I'm on a liited budget the old lady is pissed lol

Look into a dynamite .26. you can find them pretty cheap on ebay. There is a guy that has a bunch of them and auctions them off every week. you can get it for about 80 bucks new and they rock. I have them on both of my Maxxs. BTW that is a good looking basher good luck with it. If you need any stock parts PM me. I have a couple of parts trucks

hey that is one amazing t-maxx. its all business with the RPM and that sick pipe

My only suggestion is get rid of the old button air filter, the new maxx high flow or the Motorsaver filter will flow better.

Other than that it's lookin good! :thumbs-up:

ill look into that maybe that will help the tuning the pipe really threw it off and i can't seem to get it right

what shocks should i buy the stok just wont handle the extra weight and i can't tune this thing any pointers ?????

what shocks should i buy the stok just wont handle the extra weight and i can't tune this thing any pointers ?????

i bought the traxxas big bore shocks and they seem to work pretty well, but u will probably need some stiffer springs.

I'm not to saure what thr pipe is but it sounds great
rolex the tires r on right

What shocks should i buy the stock just wont handle the extra weight and i can't tune this thing any pointers ?

The Traxxas Big Bores are a good choice but you need stiffer springs right away as the one's that come
with them are really weak at 2.5lbs rate.

Back