Got my '63 Vette

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Thanks to a PM from Jacks9930, I got the lid I've been looking for. The closest I could come was a '67 and I was going to do a split window just for the 'cool' effect.
I just got refunded by PayPal for the scammer who charged me but never followed through on the back order of the '67, so the timing is just perfect.

Thanks again, Jacks9930! You da MAN!!!

W63HV_CH005B_a.jpg

2Q==

2Q==

Last edited:
I love the Spit-Window Coupe. It's my favorite 'Vette.

Man that is cool! I saw a movie with this car in it. It was a rc and i think it was carrying bomb to blow up a real car. Anyone know the name of this movie? Saw it when i was a kid.

I love the Spit-Window Coupe. It's my favorite 'Vette.

50 years after it was designed it's still incredibly beautiful.

The dead pool with Clint Eastwood?
That's what it was.
Because of that movie I bought the big Vette model, stretched the hood and put it on a Tamiya Grasshopper.

Isn't that a grasshopper those kids are playing with, when it messes up the corvettes signal?

In the movie? I don't remember that part.
When I saw the movie I thought that was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. Bouncing along on spring suspension. Sad to see it blow up.

I liked the stock dark blue color myself.

Lol that vette is so shiny i thought it was yours.......

Zora Duntov liked the blue, that's why he painted the Mako Shark that color.

Here's a shot of the man, but that's a different car and color.

ZoraArkusDuntov_1500.jpg

Well, I've talked myself out of the white since the Mustang GT 500 will be done in white with the blue trim.

Dark metallic blue or silver, now. :)

Back