Got a resonator...wow!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpresiv

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know there are hundreds of threads mentioning resonators, but man aren't they worth the money?!! For just $35 you can TOTALLY increase the performance of your rig! If you are a newbie like myself and you are thinking of getting a new exhaust please get the traxxas resonator. Easy installation too

good call killer!! they also make diffrent pipes for diffrent applications.. like high rpm pipes and low torche pipes, and all around pipes.. its cool to have a couple diffrent kind in your pit box to swich from track to street

i just got my revo started right now and i switched out the stock for the resinator and I'm really thinking about investing in a some ear plugs lol. man the neighbors are going to be PISSSED. as for performance I've only heard great things about it but i only tried it in my garage so far cuz its raining. but man i can't wait to hit WOT with it. I've heard that it makes it powerful enough to get some wheelies =]

Back