Good starter box

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Ofna Chrome Top Blue bottom and it turns my OS .21 over with no problem what so ever....

Save your money on the panel and get yourself a good glow ignitor.

The only thing I do not like about the Ofna box is that is is a pain in the arse to get together and get the pegs set up for your buggy because the instructions that come with it are worthless! Other than that it is a great box.

Tom

LOL...I didn't have pegs on mine for a while cause I was using 3 difernt nitros on it......now I only have one running so I set it up.......I'll probably get a second box cause the pegs are SO much better than the feel method......although I did get pretty good at it...I don't even look at the wheel or box anymore I can feel the flywheel hole in the chassis......if anyone knows where to get just the tops for the box LMK...I'd hate to have to buy and haul 2 boxes around when I can just change 2 screws and swap tops.....

No i swapped the secound for the first...I will try the chrome top blue bottom again and see what happens...