GIVEAWAY: Ball Bearing Kit of your choice from FastEddyBearings!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rctalk-bearing-kit.jpg

Face it, most stock manufacture ball bearings, if they even include bearings, are usually pretty much junk. Lucky for all of us we have guys like @FastEddy that offers very nice ball bearing kits for a very reasonable price!

Better yet, he's agreed to offer a FREE ball bearing kit to a lucky winner!

Giveaway Prize

• FastEddy Ball Bearing kit (winners choice of any ball bearing kit!)

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • RCTalk Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: May 28th, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  1. Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  2. Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

Thanks certainly goes out to FastEddyBearings for making this giveaway possible. Please be sure to visit both links above!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

Reactions: JPG
#2 to reply! Love me some bearings too. ;)

Everyone loves new bearings

Sweet deal! I always find myself buying bearings from Amazon a couple at a time as they go out. A while kit would be nice to have.

Can I enter too? Need a xr10 set.

need some bearings for my old Tamiya Nitro Crusher (engine needs a rebuild).

View attachment 94284

Face it, most stock manufacture ball bearings, if they even include bearings, are usually pretty much junk. Lucky for all of us we have guys like @FastEddy that offers very nice ball bearing kits for a very reasonable price!

Better yet, he's agreed to offer a FREE ball bearing kit to a lucky winner!

Giveaway Prize

• FastEddy Ball Bearing kit (winners choice of any ball bearing kit!)

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • RCTalk Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: May 28th, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  1. Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  2. Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

Thanks certainly goes out to FastEddyBearings for making this giveaway possible. Please be sure to visit both links above!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

I would love a new set of bearings for my savage. mine wore out and haven't had the time or money to replace them.

Free and New are my 2 favorite words! YES, I want some!!

Meet fast Eddy some past year a go at the hostile bajafest NY ,fast Eddy is pretty Nice guys and amazing product

Reply! Fast eddie bearings. Nice.

Well count me in, Sir WoodiE!

Thanks!
Michael Preyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back