Get-a-Grip RC's Garage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get-a-Grip RC

RC Newbie
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
20230202_102253.jpg

20230202_102305.jpg

Needs some restoration which I will hopefully get to in the future. This is my Team Durango prototype Slim Chassis conversion for the Team Associated B4. This one is actually the early nimh version and have rubs under the foam. A short time later the ribs were removed on the next prototype for lipo batteries. This was built using a FT B4 kit, Lunsford titanium hinge pins and turnbuckles.I do not remember who made the carbon shock towers since i originally built this in the early 200's. After collecting all the parts for this build I sent all the parts out to Colors Inc. in Indiana and had them do the green anodizing on everything. shortly after completing the build My family suffered a house fire and lots nearly everything. We are all ok. all my rc stuff was recovered from the rubble including this buggy and many others that will be posted later on. I was cleaned up some but it has been sitting collecting a lot of dust since then and needs to be completely taken apart and have a good deep clean done.

Well hopefully you enjoyed seeing this rare piece of rc history. I will post more as time goes on.

Back