gensacearespammers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs2300

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys...I'm completely new to the electric thing and i need a little advice...
everything i have read says that gensacearespammers lipo's are about the best you can get for the price...I'm sure that there is better batteries but these are fairly cheap and from what i can tell have good performance...
problem is no one has the one i want in stock...
so...would anyone know a site that has a 5000Mah 40c 2s in stock...
or...could you suggest another good battery that is reasonable priced...

I'm just a basher if that matters and it will be goin into a xl5 stampede that i am goin to put a traxxas brushless motor/esc on....

thanks

If you are just bashing you might try this battery from gensacearespammers
http://www.hobbypartz.com/98p-30c-5300-2s1p-hardcase.html

It is a 30C 5300mah hard case pack, the 40C would be better IMO but I think this will do okay as well. And it is in stock...

ok ill check that out...but let me ask you this...
what noticable difference would the 30c have compared to the 40c...
will the truck run faster or longer with the 40c...

Run time will be about the same because there is only 300mah difference between the capacity of the 2 batteries, the 40C will have more punch then the 30C because it is able to deliver the power at a higher rate, but I think both will work well with a brushless ESC/Motor combo.

thanks...

i run both 40c and 20c batteries and i was really happy with my 20c's till i got the 40's the punch power off the line is crazy with a 40c, I'm using the sky lipos from hobbypartz and they work well, good price too.

I love my Sky Lipos too. Dual 5000mah 3s 40c gets about 35 mins runtime in my Savage Flux HP. Enough punch to do a triple backflip from a standing start on a 12 pound truck

Back