Genisus

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy l.

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
has anyone ever seen the genisus run, my lhs just got them and it has a .46 engine!

Last edited:
quick question if you dont mind me asking. why do you post this in the savage part of the forum and not in the "other monster truck talk"??

cause it's savage competition, it looks just like the sav. with some differences.

yeah I have seen it my local hobby store also has it , it looks kool and has 4 wheel steering. :fro:

dax, u retard, u used the afro dude, lol(he lives down the street from me that's why i'm calling him a retard, lol)

yeah dont get it, my buddy next door to my shop got one I run w/ him I have a pretty nice maxx and eat his ass, its only got some good torque, the pull start and reverse servo broke the first day and it weighs about as much as my Chevy 1/2 ton pick up, stick w/ a savage, maxx or mgt, theres a guy w/ a mgt thats pulls that genesis like it was a hot wheels car!!!dont waste the money, plus he drove 200 miles to get it!! good luck

Next time start this in the appropriate section of the site. You will get more answers that might not be as biased.

-SkyMaxx

PS...even if it looks like a Savage (based on chassis design;) it isn't a Savage and therefore belongs in the other category.

genesis

i like mine second batch is defect free. www.rushrc.com trade in trade up program.

picture029.jpg

ok i have 2 of them and yes the pull start is weak for that big of a motor. i pulled out 2 pull starts and now have a drill start for it.and got a care package from cen , something to do with the fail safe. as far has performance. i absolutley love it, it will get threw anything , i can pull wheelies, its a blast. i have never been so satisfied with any other TRUCK

do you buy 2 of everything?i think you got 2 mad forces must be nice...lol one race one bash....

ok here goes the story behind it. my 1st kyosho was about 2 years old, went threw one hell of a bashing and it would take $110 to fix, so i sold it to a friend last month, he actually lives with me so i can still drive it when i want. the i bought another mad force RTR. Now with the CEN i bought it in JUNE i was breaking it in. i was on the 4th tank and a mini van drove right over and didnt even stop. i got his liscense plate # and called the cops. the guy ended up paying for a brand new one. the damage on the cen consists of. from the gears and back is demolished, so i ordered a new chasis. and I'm going to start to rebuild it all i need is a new motor, shocks and shock tower everything else is all gravy! so yeah i got 2 CEN GENESIS 46'S AND TECHNICALLY I GOT 2 MAD FORCE'S!

O BY THE WAY hb1111 TALOFA MY SAMOAN BROTHER!

Crap Genesis

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH A BROKEN GENESIS AFTER 4 TIMES OF USING IT???
E-Mail me your comments to: [email protected]

I cannot be the unluckiest person to own one surely.

depends? what is wrong with it. run mine almost every day, had mine for about 5 months, still running great except 1 tooth is broke off on the clutch bell.

mine runs fine but i wouldnt call the truck rtr.I upgraded twiching radio and upgraded to nova head.I love the truck. WWW.rushrc.com .Got my parts from Bruce at that site.