General Chaos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
this place doesn't look very chaotic to me.

Nor do I see a sega....

General Chaos is the guy that runs this place. He's assisted by Major Mayhem and Colonel O. Korn.

(It's all just Rolex playing with different sock puppets when he gets tired of polishing his rigs or pushing them around on the floor yelling, "Vroom! Vroom!") :p:

in ww2 my dad worked for the British thermal unit. they tested cold weather underwear.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

well rolex if you dont have anything to do just say so.

Just how did they test "cold weather underwear?"

Would they measure your junk with a set of calipers to see how much it shrunk?
What were the neighbors thinking? :hehe:

Who the hell was that?
One of your friends that wonders what your neighbors think when you are running around with no pants....

That was a WW2 test....

No reason to be living in the past, or testing new underwear.....

In public anyway.

At your age you have no BTU"s left. :D

Just kidding Bro. Hope you are well.

We all have our problems, but what I've learned is when you complain about them, 85% don't care, 10% only pretend to care, and the other 5% are glad you have those problems.

do you guys know each other?

do you guys know each other?

Know each other? We're brothers!
Rolex is older and wiser, but I'm the better looking one, as you can tell in the pic. :D

hillbilly.jpg

That's our mug shot when we got busted for our still. Problem is, I don't remember which one was me. I don't even remember how much older I am or how much wiser. I'm pretty sure I'm the one with the nice haircut. :D

You're the one in the picture there, Rolex.

Funny thing is, Rolex's profile picture looks like the guys in that picture if they were babies!

Back