Garage crawling during lockdown

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wood pile is another good crawling course...
Unfortunately I don't have any of those at the moment. However the park down the street has some semi clear wooded areas that's been a great time since I got the truck. So I've maneuvered over quite a bit of wood and logs. More than rocks up to this point.

That's the sweet thing about crawlers, you can drive them anywhere. The wife and I live in Idaho so we got down to the Snake river and crawl in the rocks. There is a ton of places around here and we aren't on total lock down as of yet. We also have the sand dunes 15 minutes from us so we take our bashers out there...

Oh, for crying out loud! If you're looking for something to do while you're on lock down, how about cleaning all that clutter off your garage floor.

Umm, not sure I follow you here. You do understand I put all that on the floor to crawl over, correct?

Oh, for crying out loud! If you're looking for something to do while you're on lock down, how about cleaning all that clutter off your garage floor.
Impossible, that would throw the RC transportation system in a state of lockdown....

Umm, not sure I follow you here. You do understand I put all that on the floor to crawl over, correct?
Yeah, sure. Any excuse will do...
...and shoes laying all over the floor. I guess your underwear is all over the bedroom. You'll have to crawl over it to get to the bathroom.
For crying out loud. :rolex:
I just finished cleaning up in my garage. This is what it SHOULD look like. No shoes in HERE.

909540d1334794867-topeka-onroad-racing-rc-cars-jpg.87657

Last edited:
We always knew that... that's why we just smile an nod! :)
Also... I said great people.... if I were talking about you... I would have used the adjective Awesome!!
Yeah, sure. Any excuse will do...
...and shoes laying all over the floor. I guess your underwear is all over the bedroom. You'll have to crawl over it to get to the bathroom.
For crying out loud. :rolex:
I just finished cleaning up in my garage. This is what it SHOULD look like. No shoes in HERE.

909540d1334794867-topeka-onroad-racing-rc-cars-jpg.87657
Cmon Rolex... you would have a coronary if all your Rigs were that dirty! You would have Olds in there polishing every single one! :)