Funny LHS story..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxialLST

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I took my LST1 to my LHS today that has an indoor off-road track and an outdoor on-road track. It was getting a little smokey inside, so while I was waiting for my engine to cool I went outside. Me and a couple on-road guys got to BSing and I told them I was going to bring out my LST and show them whats up.. end result was a bunch of little on-road cars getting smashed into corners (not purposely, the LST doesn't corner that tight) and a couple 1/10 electric cars getting run over. All in all it didn't do too horribly bad in the straights, although it would never hit 2nd due to the short track, but the corners were down right scary. For a visual just imagine a monster truck racing a road course with Nascars and your pretty damn close... I also managed to land on a mini-slash doing a double-double, but it just bounced over and landed on its lid. The driver thought it was funny, which is good as it was a total accident, and thats when we discovered that the mini slash will fit inside of my Crowd Pleaser body and barely touch the sides :hehe:. Anyway thought I would share my antics at my LHS

AxialLST

BTW for all the naysayers on the Axial .28 Spec1 I was hanging with an Ofna 1/8 buggy with a Picco .26 all night, he just cornered a little better, not bad for a 120$ engine

Last edited:
sweet do you think i should put my axial from my tmaxx in my lst2?

Funny story..

sweet do you think i should put my axial from my tmaxx in my lst2?

I say, as many many many on here will back me up, id go with the LRP spec 3.

Don't know much about the LRP, but if you have an Axial laying around, then go for it, it has a ton of power in my LST, even with soft suspension it will pull a small wheely in the straights. To put it in perspective, when hard on the throttle off the line the truck squats hard, then about half way through the first gear the front starts to rise about an inch. I am sure the LRP is a good engine, but if you have the Axial already you might as well use it.

-AxialLST

Back