Funny drag car build.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that definitely would be an interesting build! were you planning on re-visiting it? would love to see this one finalized!

would definitely need some weight in the back to get grip, wondering if for steering being able to do a bellcrank system and notch the chassis to upside down mount the servo.
the engine poking through the hood looks awesome

Last edited:
please finish this build lol, i love the idea!!! do a lay down engine mounts and a side pipe, that would make the center of gravity lower, make the engine lower and look less odd sticking out the hood so far and the side pipe would look proper on it. Awesome idea!!!

Last edited:
please finish this build lol, i love the idea!!! do a lay down engine mounts and a side pipe, that would make the center of gravity lower, make the engine lower and look less odd sticking out the hood so far and the side pipe would look proper on it. Awesome idea!!!

I probably will go back to it ,its only in muack-up form now ,I am quite sure I will have to change a few things ,but the engine
sticking out of the was what inspired me to do this build!

The car was never really intended on being a every day runner or to go down a drag strip ,just a conversation peice!....LOL

Back