Fuel tubing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannarunem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Where is the place to get fuel tubing online? Who I used in the past is shut down. .

I just buy traxxas line. Think it's usually a 24" piece. I use so little of it that paying the premium they ask doesn't bug me much.
https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-3147X-2-Fuel-Line/dp/B000BOLMOI

Then I know it's the right ID because I never know what to buy when I go with dubro or whatever generic brand on amazon/tower/amain/rcplanet.

Speaking of ID... If i remember right the typical id is 1/8"
Is that correct? I'm running the SH.28, I believe that is the size I used before.

I normally pick it up from the local hobby shop, if you don't have one near by you can get it pretty cheap on ebay and usually in bulk - just check out nitro rc fuel line.

Thank you all, got some tubing ordered.
Well see if 2 year old fuel will run. It may be 3 years old. I was going to get back in hobby then but...life happened again.
I have 2 gallons of 30%...stuff cost too much to not try it. I have 3 or 4 plugs still.
Gonna be fun getting this machine zippin around the school yard again.

Thank you all, got some tubing ordered.
Well see if 2 year old fuel will run. It may be 3 years old. I was going to get back in hobby then but...life happened again.
I have 2 gallons of 30%...stuff cost too much to not try it. I have 3 or 4 plugs still.
Gonna be fun getting this machine zippin around the school yard again.

I have ran old fuel ,as a matter of fact ,just recently ,but I didn't have that much!...LOL

It depends on how it was stored ,as long as it was stored in a cool place an not directly in sun light!