Fuel Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What kind of fuel does everyone use and why?
  • Blue thunder
  • Trinity Monster Horsepower
  • Traxxas Top Fuel
  • Powermaster
  • Sidewinder
  • O'Donnells
  • Other

Blue Thunder...availability. I can get it just about everywhere around here. I used PowerMaster for one gallon and then switched (reason for the switch was availability).

I haven't used Powermaster but would like to try it, like the fact that the oil content is listed on the can. I use Monster Horsepower and like it, it has a good reputation for being a good fuel

I like monster Horsepower too, I have also used Byron's race 2000, but I added extra castor oil. I have also used HPI fuel, that I got because of availability. All 20%,

Monster horsepower availability is why i use it seems everyone has it i use either 16% or 20% depends whats in stock

Rob

Originally posted by FastEddy

:stupid:

Hey....I resemble that remark...:stupid:

I use Blue Thunder 20%, 'cause that's what the guy at the hobby shop sold me when I bought the truck.

I was using Blue Thunder and was happy with it, but the last time I went to the hs (70 mile round trip) they were out so I tried Traxxas Top Fuel, my OS runs like crap on it!! I am going to try Trinity Monster next time. All have been 20% nitro.

i use sidewinder fuel. it's the ONLY brand my hs has. but, then again what should i expect from a place that makes you wait weeks on end for parts that should be readily available. the fuel works good but it has only 12% oil content.

I like the purple stuff (Trinity for those who don't know).

Sidewinder 30% the price is right and all my engines like it.

I use Blue Thunder , O'Donnells and i use to use Trinitys Monster Horse Power !!

Byron Race 2000. Mostly because it's the easiest one for me to get a hold of. I haven't noticed any trouble as of yet.

i use Odonnel 10% cause 20% is hard on motor and wont last long