Fuel Line Filters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saidin270

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Are the fuel line filters really worth it? Do they actually filter out some dirt and what not from entering the engine? I'm considering buying one but dont want to waste the money on something that really isn't needed.

They are a great idea not only to keep crap out of your motor bu they also act as a bit of a resevoir when the the truck turns over and give you a couple extra seconds of run time

They are a great idea not only to keep crap out of your motor bu they also act as a bit of a resevoir when the the truck turns over and give you a couple extra seconds of run time

I never thought about that. It does seem that i dont even stall when flipped over though. That would make sense why.

I would go with a great plane or a Dynamite big daddy, thats the one I have on my buggy. Dubro is suposed to make a good one but when I tried it no fuel would barely come through. But run one for sure between the tank and the carb.

i totally recommend one the one i have has a pump on it for priming the engine and it cost 8$ at my LHS so i mean you can't really go wrong with 8$ even if it dose nothing i still can prime my engine without putting my finger over the muffler

Not to metion a $5 - $10 dollar part could save a $100 + dollar motor so I think it is a pretty good investment...

i got the ofna one from tower

My LHS carries the Big Daddy filter for around $8. I liked it better than some of the others, it has more of a 'filter' instead of just a fine screen. Not sure how much better it is, but I think it'll do a better job....JMO

My LHS carries the Big Daddy filter for around $8. I liked it better than some of the others, it has more of a 'filter' instead of just a fine screen. Not sure how much better it is, but I think it'll do a better job....JMO

I agree 100% .