FT TC4 Now available

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I remember a while ago someone was asking when the FT TC4 would be available. I did a search and couldn't find the post.

I just got this from my LHS

TC4 Factory Team Kits are now in stock. Yep, the new carbon fiber addition of the TC4 is finally here and selling at $339.99.

Jake's Performance Hobbies
6650 Commerce Blvd. #21
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
707-586-3375

lol that was me who asked when it was coming out and it finally is! :) i just have to get some money together to get all the parts. :hammer:
Lukas

Well, I guess my TC4 is now obsolete. And I just got my Neo One motor for it yesterday. I haven't even run my chassis yet. (or painted the body I bought for it)

so now you have a new project to do right??? run wut ya brung or go home.....

Well, I now have the Neo One and Sphere all hooked up, chassis dialed in on the Integy set up station, Tx and ESC programmed. Ran it past three days. Man is this thing quick! It will burn all four tires if you punch it from half to full throttle. I am using foams alreeady. Ditched the stock rubber tires. Need to get to SoCal Raceway for some track time!

At this point its most likely best to stick with the chassis you have rather then the CF that comes with the FT kit. CF isn't as forgiving as the graphite unit you have now.

Are you using the stock setup for the chassis or following someones setup sheet?

Hey, Eddy, I used the factory race team set up from the AE web. Let me see if I can find the link again. I printed a few copies. The only thing I changed is the rear sway bar. I went stiffer on the rear. Car likes to drift the corners a lot.