Sold / Found FS: Xxx-nt ***very Hopped-up!!!***(SOLD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am getting into buggy racing and i need a good racing buggy to race with. I have a very hopped up xxx-nt with a ton of extras for trade. Heres what it will come with:

All graphite arms, rear graphite shock tower
os 15 cv-rx engine with like 1/2 gallon through it.
heavy duty rpm rod ends
upgraded futaba steering servo
JR xr2 radio system(has lcd screen)
10 wheels and tires mounted:
bowties=not very much tread (1 rim is cracked)
ribs=still alot of tread
front and rear losi street= still alot of tread
Almost brand new rear proline holeshots=like 95% tread left
polished pipe
1 custom body
A bunch of extra parts
I have 1 extra graphite and plastic front arms, 1 plastic rear arm(dont ask!! )
Probably going to get a graphite or plastic center chassis
almost brand new spur, still have an old 1 which isnt that bad
alot of screws
stainless steel engine mount screws
And 2 bottles of after-run-oil
Like 5 extra glow plugs+1 in the engine(some may not work, havent tested them in a while)

I just put a brand new flywheel, clutch, the screws that hold these in place(I bought an extra package that comes with 4) and clutch bearings. It is soo much faster now. These things cost me around $16.50. It definetly seems like it has more punch now... I will include the old one if you want, but the holes that the pins go into got a little deformed.(just because this engine has so much power ) LOL!

It will also come with a rpm front bumper(they are really strong)

I just brought it to the hobby shop and they put in a new monster diff gear, a compound gear/break hub and a brand new os glow plug.

I will sell also, I'm gonna say either $350 + shipping, or $380 shipped. Your choice.

I really need a buggy, can anyone help me out?(It has to be a buggy that i think is good) like:

1.mp 7.5 kit
2.inferno
3.hyper 7 pbs or pcr
4.mbx-4 or 5
5.GS storm
6.ofna 9.5 rtr or pro
7.HB Lightning pro 2
8.xtm xterminator
These are not in order.
If there are any others, just ask if u want to trade and i will answer.

Thanks,

Eric

Last edited:
DOES ANYONE HAVE A BUGGY??!?!?!?!?! It doesn't even have to be hopped up, just a good buggy that i could race with( not mp 7.5 sports or lx or any ultra's)

I have a nice GS Storm to trade, depends on if you have nice pics of it, send pics to [email protected] when i receive pics, ill send them to you

I sent the email. It might have been too big, and it will show up blank if it is. So if it does i will send less pics next time. Thanks.

I will only trade you if you replace the diffs because i dont want to have to worry about those.

Sorry guys, I'm gonna buy a new one instead.

This is still for sale! I might take some trades, but they have to be in good condition. Thanks. I changed the price to $325 OBO.

Okay, big drop to $250 and i will include a toolbox! Sorry, no trades anymore. It will come with a brand new KEVLAR spur gear(only 1 spur total) and switch mounts also. sorry, bought the rpm rod ends and they were too short. :doh: If you want i will try to get some longer rpm ones but it wont be easy.

I have good news. I tried again and i got them to fit on the front half only. But the rear is stock... Still for sale.

???

:shrug: i would be willing to give you 200$ plus shipping? if your interested

Sorry, i already sold it for $270 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back