Sold / Found FS Wasp 28 + other stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
WASP .28 for sale, 2 gallons of O'donnell 20%, ARO, and piston was moved to BDC after every run. Heatsink head has absolutley no scratches and backplate/carb/carb pinch bolt have been sealed with RTV. I will include a stock Savage flywheel, 2 tanks old clutch shoes, and your choice of either 15,16,18, or 19T clutchbell with new bearings. The 19T CB is brand new but you will need a 47T spur to fit it in a Savage. Does not include pullstart, but I will include the stock one way bearing. I will also include a new orion turbo cold plug and a brand new medium temp O'donnell turbo plug. $sold

Used HPI rotostart with backplate and new stock one way bearing. I will include 2 1500mah 7.2 V packs with it. $sold

Used Savage reverse module with brand new reverse gear shaft. I will include a JR Z270 servo. The servo might need a new cable which I will include. Let me know if you want me to solder it on for you. $sold

Used OFNA micro failsafe $sold

Sirio S5 medium cold glow plug, brand new $sold

Modded OFNA servo saver arms/modded steering arm/modded diff housing for Savage. Supply your own screws/nuts and you are ready for some tight steering action. $sold

Stainless Steel Screw set for Savage- $sold

All prices include shipping

Non RC item

Craftsman Rotary Cutting tool-similar to rotozip, comes with all the attachments and I will include a free nylon craftsman tool bag in addition to it's hard case. In excellent condition, I used this just a few times and it's more cutting tool than I'll ever need. $40 local pick-up only or you pay for shipping cost.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00917254000

Last edited:
I want servo saver, failsafe, and steel screw set

20 shipped via paypal

Jeemann99, I am sending you a pm with my paypal email. $23 shipped.

Last edited:
Hey sweet, I'll take all the rc stuff but the motor and rotostart. Let me know what is left and need paypal addy. Thanks, Hoody

Hey Hoody,

I'll let you know by tommorow morning. I'm waiting for a reply from jeeman. If he backs out everything but the failsafe are yours. Thanks!

sdill take the rotostart w bearing and batts $25 pm your paypal addy please

PM sent, thanks RP!

This is a great seller fellas! Esy to deal with and very trustworthy!

Jon2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Courtesy Bump~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sending payment for failsafe, screw kit, and ofna steering mod via paypal tonite

Thanks
Garrick

Garrick I'm trying to send you a PM but you have exceeded your mailbox space. Clear it out so I can send you a PM. Thanks!

why won't you send the roto-tool?

Plaidfish said:
why won't you send the roto-tool?
Said its for local pick up or you pay for shipping.

Hey Plaidfish,

I just edited it to read "or you pay for shipping" Inititally I didn't want to ship it because it's kinda heavy. Are you interested in it? I can take pictures and weight it so you can get a shipping estimate.

Last edited:
Hoody,

I'm holding the reverse kit and glow plug for you. Send me a PM if you still want it, total comes to $25. Thanks!

PM box is cleared

The WASP .28 and rotary cutting tool are still for sale pics coming tonight!

Courtesy Bump for a great member!

All sold except for rotary tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.