Sold / Found FS: Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition Race Truck ARTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So it has come time that I need money, as I am saving up to buy a car soon. I love my Slash to death, but I just dont have enough time as I would like to really run it. So I thought really hard, and its come time to let it go.

The truck is absolutely flawless. I rebuilt it from the ground up with all new parts, new screws, and new bearings. Many of the stock parts were upgraded, including a-arms, the front bumper, steering servo, etc. It's an absolute beast on the track. If I was actually good at racing, I'm sure it would have no problem winning every race. The servo alone cost me $150, and I only raced the truck with it 3 times. Look at the pictures to judge the condition, obviously its been raced, and used in my backyard, which shows. But I assure you it runs like an animal, especially on the 2s LiPo I use.

All the Slash needs to run is a Tx/Rx combo. I have a bunch of extra screws and misc. parts for it that are included. Both bodies are included, the purple/green body has never been used, but I painted it like 3 years ago and it came out really sloppy because it was like the second body I ever painted, its a perfect bashing body. The red body has seen better days, but it still looks good going around the track. Everything pictured is in included.

For the Slash I want $275 shipped.

image_zpsface45e4.jpg

image_zpsbc1dfd55.jpg

image_zps79f75d3a.jpg

image_zps2ab4e5b4.jpg

image_zps511a25f8.jpg

image_zps99bec8e5.jpg

image_zpsee9912a5.jpg

image_zpsaeb78159.jpg
image_zpscc4c35d0.jpg
image_zpsb55a74ea.jpg
image_zpsa75f6886.jpg
image_zpsf98c1d15.jpg
image_zps6d3e504d.jpg

Last edited:
Might also be interested in a trade for a Revo or Savage.

$275 shipped

bump ttt

bump still available.

Sold!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.