Sold / Found FS: Pioneer DVD/CD Player 6.5" Screen

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekonz

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well I just bought this nice unit off of Andy(4u2nv) and was planning on putting it into my new car that I'm hopefully going to be getting by the end of this month, but some bills for school just came in and they need to be paid pretty soon. So I haven't even touched the thing, just opened the box and made sure nothing was harmed from shipping. It's in great condition. 2 remotes. The Avic 90's face plate is missing, but nothing is wrong with the unit itself. Only costs like 30 bucks or so from Pioneer. Well enough of my story here are the specs.

Screen Specs: Pioneer AVH-P6400CD
General Features: Avh-P6400CD
fully-motorized 6.5" wide screen monitor
display angle adjustment
anti-glare, low-reflection screen
detachable control panel
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
Supertuner III tuner
Sound Focus EQ
Easy EQ
CD/DVD changer/TV tuner controls
XM radio-ready (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal)
audio/video input
navigation input
rear camera input
video output
MOSFET50 internal amp
4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
wireless remote
27 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
FM sensitivity 9 dBf

2 remotes!!

The Navagation/Dvd Din specs: Pioneer Avic-90
Pioneer Avic 90

Audio CD DVD In-Dash Player CD-R, CD-RW
With Remote Control
AM, FM, Satellite With TV Tuner
CD Text
RGB x 1, AV (2 Audio Channels) x 1
AVIC-90DVD 22471029
ONE unit that plays Navigation data AND DVDs? A foundation for a great mobile AV system, the AVIC-90DVD is a slender in-dash DVD-ROM/DVD Video player that fits in a single DIN-sized space. It instantly feeds you details on over 2 million points of interest (restaurants, hotels, gas, and more) plus driving directions for the continental US and Canada. With GPS, the AVIC-90DVD knows where you are, and via voice control you can even ASK it for directions. And when you're not navigating, use the AVIC-90DVD to play DVD movies for rear-seat passengers. Pioneer video displays are sold as options.

Supported Audio Formats Audio CD Supported Video Formats DVD Included Units In-Dash Player Supported Media Types CD-R, CD-RW

I'm looking for $625 shipped. PM me for any questions.

This is what it looks like minus the gray pioneer board thing http://vip.pioneer.se/bildbank/prodbild/bilstereo/bilder/AVIC90DAV 72 dpi.jpg and I can take pics if you are interested and seeing it.

I really want this thing, but need to pay the bills.
So again its $625 shipped.

Last edited:
id sure buy it if it was half the price.

good luck with trying to find a buyer.

id go ahead and list it on ebay if i were you

yea I'm going to give it a little bit. Then its off to the fleabay.

its a nice setup, but the asking price is outta most peoples range.

Thats a cheap price.. The avic 90 alone was $1200.. I gurantee he'll get more than his asking price here on ebay.

oh yea, i know the retail on these pioneer's. and plus they are NICE! i wouldnt doubt it at all that he gets atleast $150-$200 more then what hes asking here.

What face plate is missing?

Do you mean the detachable face that is required to operate the unit, or the trim ring?

Its just a plastic cover that covers a memory disk you can use. You can order it from pioneer (I sent him the form) for $30. Its basically just for looks, it doesn't effect anything. This is a VERY nice setup. Has every option you can imagine.

I'm thinking about it.

You might have a sale. I just have to convince the wife on why I need a radio that exceeds the value of my car.

does this unit support Mp3 disks?

Yes it does. Just let me know what the wife says.

Status
Not open for further replies.