Sold / Found FS: Kyosho Inferno MP777 + Futaba 3pk > PRICE SLASH!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm sent for 3PK.

Sweediesel: You are #2 in pos for the 3PK as Zandor has made and offer of $325 for 3pk & servos. If he doesn't take it is yours...

Zandor beating me to the punch....again.

Still no news from him. You'll be notified via PM as soon as I know if he's gonna take it :)

Zandor it's all yours BIG DOG, I found one locally today.

Thanks for the update sweetdiesel :)

Mike

mike you have cash and PM....

The 3pk is a great radio Zandor.
Once you get used to it, it's very easy to use.
Good luck with it.

Yea the 3PK is quite sweet :)

Zandor thanks, YGM, it will ship this week, deffo before Friday for reasons explained in the email.

Hope you enjoy the kit and you really got a deal!

Thanks, Mike

Buggy nope...but I'm starting to think twice about the price listed. I've invested $1000 easily, and even if you were to *buy* a regular 777 - $400, get all the mods off eBay, it'll run you $600 easy not to mention the $100 Ti parts and the quad cradocks etc.

So make me your best offer and I'll decide ;)

YO are you there!.....
Did you get i shipped?

Yo, as per a PM (after cleaning out), yup it was shipped on Friday.

Mike

OK kicken this to the top..
Mike you have a PM the ball is in your court!
It will be 6 weeks friday...

Looks as though he was on today at 3:56 am.

Just trying to help, I know how it feels to get burnt.

I think I'm going to chance it....how much do you want for the buggy shipped? I want a 777 but I don't want to build it! LMK ASAP! Racing starts next month so I wanna be ready!

Ben, check on the grid. There is usually one a week on there..lol

Just say your looking to purchase a good condition 777.

I've been in coms with Zandor here, and for the record I've asked him to take it up with PayPal. Like an idiot I offered the 'cheapest' way to ship it as he wanted 'cheap shipping', of course this meant regular air parcel post...not recorded, no insurance. So there is no proof to say I shipped it, or proof to say he got it and he's screaming at me for the funds. So that's where it stands.

As for the 777, all I have left is the chassis and the vantage pipe which are currently 11000 miles away from where I am packed in a duffel bag. Also, I'm done shipping stuff to people unless they accept to use a recorded courier (etc) at a higher cost. pffft.

--Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.