Sold / Found FS/FT misc items, savage parts and free stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if u still have the switch i could greatly use it my hobbyshop has been a pain lately and taken months to order stuff.

pm me or something

TriGGeR said:
all i really want is the air filter and coupling

I'm gonna say it cuz i know its coming....but thats all u should have asked for to begin with.:2cents: Zandor had a point..and a good one.

have you never really been exicited and said something you didnt mean to say
and here is a quote for everyone learn it and let it sink in (i have dont even tell me you need to practice what you preach):

"Opinions are like BUTTHOLES everybody has one"

OK everyone who wants the free stuff please pm me your address, I PM'd you all but I don't think my PMs are working?

crzy-svg-usr, do you want just the switch or the battery holder also?

badboy2, did you get my PM?

redneckracer1979, let me know if you still want the pipe and carb.

Hopefully make just one trip to post office tommorow if everyone reponds by tonight.

TriGGeR said:
(you know zandor I'm not a complete Fing moron (what you said to me really pissed me off BTW))

Good Iam so happy I could be of some help to you..Next time maybe you will listen when some one tells you that your doing the wrong thing..witch i did by pming you..

bigmo, the cooling head is yours. PM me your address.

yppm :hammer:

Everyone who has requested the free stuff, please send me a PM with your address so I can send the item out to you. I will wait until Thursday, if I don't hear from you by then i will give it up to the next person that has asked for it. Please help me help you!! :cheers:

u gots paypal :smoke:

Thanks bigmo!

sd i sent u pm send me price and paypal add

PM sent!

UPDATE

The carb and pipe are back up for sale
The header tank is now FREE
The linkage bender is now GONE
The shock towers are now available and still FREE

I'll take offers and would still like to trade for some tires or crystals (I'm looking for either stock Savage tires, zombie maxxes, or some on road tires. I need crystals for a JR XR3i radio that is FM 75MHz). Thanks!

Last edited:
ygpm :smoke:

pm'd ya back

i sent the $$ for the hpi igniter ...can u pls send it with confirmation?thanks man

got cooling head and extras today thanks

if no one seems to want them ill take the shock towers...just bought a ss and back ups would be cool........but if any one has a more real need for them... let them have um

pm me your paypal addy so i can cover some shipping
thanks

sorry pilot, shock towers are gone. Actually, everything is gone except the carb and pipe. I put em on ebay since I wasn't getting any takers here. I also have a set of tires and rims on ebay too. If ayone wants to check em out look under seller name
dieseldpool.

thats cool thanks anyway...hope you make a little $$

Status
Not open for further replies.