Sold / Found FS/FT: 99% complete car audio system

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I'll try to keep this simple

(1) Infinity Kappa 255a 5-channel amplifier (w/manual, cable connectors, and fuses) (50x4 + 200x1)
(2) Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x9 [FRC2269] (2-way, w/ grills, mounting foams, and manual)
(1) Rockford Fosgate Fanatic P component system [FNP2514] includes (2) 5.25" mids and (2) 3/4" tweeters (minus mid grills and x-overs, sorry :( )
(1) Pioneer EX-6500 8-band equalizer (w/ wiring harness) (1/2 DIN)
(1) JVC el kameleon CD player/receiver [KDLX10] (w/manual and installation sleeve) (w/o remote and plastic surround)
(1) Lightning Audio 1/2 farad digital top capacitor (with mounting bracket and extra pair of connection bolts)
(3) pair Rockford Fosgate Matrix braided RCA cable (5 meter length)
(3) pair Rockford Fosgate Matrix braided RCA cable (1/2 meter length)
??? ft. Rockford Fosgate braided speaker wire 15 awg. 7 pieces in the following lenths...
17ft. 2in.
15ft. 9in.
12ft. 8in.
7ft.
12ft. 9in.
2ft. 5in.
3ft.4in.
(4) pair Rockford Fosgate RCA coupler (female-female, 1 pair NIB)
(1) pair Rockford Fosgate RCA coupler (male-male)
(3) Hotwires 8awg power ring (for capacitor)
(1) Rockford Fosgate waterproof fuse holder (battery direct)

I think that about does it. I apologize for the few missing items, they must have gotten lost during my move last year. Also, I will not be splitting up this system. It's an all or nothing kinda thing.

EXTRA INFO:
This system was orignially installed in a '95 Monte Carlo. I had originally contructed a removable custom box/amp rack. That is the reason for so many extra pieces of cable and connectors. I installed the system myself the right way... no ghetto wires hangin out everwhere poop. The system was only in the car for 1 year until I removed it when i bought a new car. All components have been stored indoors (not a garage) since then (approx. 1 1/2 years). The speakers are all entry level components but all of the RCA's, speaker wire and connections were top of the line at the time. If you're lookin for a quality sounding stereo I personally guarantee you will be happy with the sound of this system. If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask.

A givaway at $680 SHIPPED! (lower 48 U.S. only)
I will also strongly consider trades concerning a nice buggy or a combination of entry level on-road, entry-level buggy, and/or cash.

Paypal only for all cash transactions. will ship when money is received or when traded item/s are received.

Thank you.

Last edited:
will ya sell any of this seperatly? Like the cd player? If so, what would ya ask for it? Lemme know. Thanks!~Andy

If you wanna sell the Rockford Fosgate component set and the capacitor separately let me know.

sorry guys. i should've clarified a little better. I'm not gonna split up this stuff. I'll edit the original post.

Honestly I think Ebay would be your best best Rockford Stuff goes for NUTZ on there. I sold a set of a year old Rfz's on there for $160. I paid $110 for them brand new...lol...Dumb people.. Thats what Id suggest, esp if your not going to split it up. Good luck on the sale though. Ill keep my ears peeled if anyone I know needs some.

thanks 4u2nv. I'll probably try that one of these days... if I ever take pics of it all. it was worth a shot

Ok, so I lied about not bumping again hehe. But seriously, I edited the starting bid on fleabay... it's now ONLY $450!!!....SHIPPED!
I just wanna get rid of this stuff at this point... if there are any takers here the link above will take ya there. Thanks

you might wanna only to continetal usa 48 states only shipping to hawaii will cost you about 100.00 re vise your auction these (us)hawaii people look for auctions like yours to prey on...good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back