Sold / Found FS: E-Revo Project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I planned on finishing this build, but need money now to buy a car, so I'm putting RCs on hold for a while. Basically this was a conversion from my old Revo 3.3. It has a brand new transmission not even mounted on the chassis, and a few spare parts I never put on. I'll even throw in this freshly painted body I bought over the summer. With a couple more parts and a motor/esc combo, it would be a sweet truck. If it doesn't sell, I might convert it back to a nitro Revo again, so I'm a little firm on the price. I'm looking for $150 shipped.

image_zpse9f677db.jpg
image_zpscff88bd6.jpg
image_zps259b0673.jpg
image_zps147f60f8.jpg

What parts do you need to make this toy rtr?

Your gunna need a esc "Electrionic speed control" and motor you have to decide if you want to run a brushless motor system or a brushed motor system I would recommend brushless I bought the same erevo stock with the traxxas vxl brushed dual motor setup and convered it and it was awesome also if you decide to go brushless think about getting a set of lipo batteries and the lipo charger if you have a big enough wallet, basicly all you need to make that ready to run if you dont have the controller and reciver I would recommend the traxxas 2.4GHz controller and reciver you will also need betteries and the charger and it looks likr its missing the wing I would get that it makes it look nice and also protects the rear end make sure all the drive shafts are nice and tight andd check the wheel bearings and make sure you adjust the slipper clutch correctly
Or you could possibly blow up that new tranny make sure all the electronics work correctly get a body and run that thing the revo is one of the best rc truggies out right now you a good project on your hands good luck with.the revo!

Also what about the front bumper/body Mount and wheels. Does the body come with it?

The wing is the rear body mount you eill have to get that to be able to use the body if it comes with one also there is many different optiins for tires I would just go down to your.local hobbie shop and find a set you like

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Oops... my bad on the bumper

Hi, sorry I haven't replied, I have been busy the past couple of days. I'm not sure of exactly what will be needed to finish it, it's been sitting in my tool box for a while.The front bumper is there, and the rear bumper and mount are included as well. I know it needs pillow balls for the left rear a-arms. I also have brand new half shafts that connect the tranny to the diffs. Other than that, it might need a couple small things here and there.

I know you said you were firm on your price. But will you take 130?

PM'ed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back