Front and rear wheels and tires for Tekno EB 410.2. 4W Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody...
Looking for what the title says but a little confused. It looks like wider wheels in rear, narrow in front. I can't find tire width or wheel width for the 2.2" wheels. So I need some help from you guys that have already done this. Just want to make sure to get the right ones. If you can give me part numbers/brand name for the front and rear tires/wheels that you know will work man it would give me great relief. Thanks to all.

I am asking the same question.
We are expected to run different width tires on the front vs rear?

It’s all subjective, but a general rule of thumb?

Further. I found an availability of front tires and bought sets of four tire & wheels to match. Do I need to revisit the topic and look for rear specific options too?

I will go to the track and ask questions. But my dad-time is limited. I want to be ready for the weekends when my forgiving wife provides the coveted hall-pass for track practice or race days.

I am asking the same question.
We are expected to run different width tires on the front vs rear?

It’s all subjective, but a general rule of thumb?

Further. I found an availability of front tires and bought sets of four tire & wheels to match. Do I need to revisit the topic and look for rear specific options too?

I will go to the track and ask questions. But my dad-time is limited. I want to be ready for the weekends when my forgiving wife provides the coveted hall-pass for track practice or race days.
Alright. Crickets. Thanks fellas. 🙄

Meanwhile I am just covering bases & buying tires + wheels. I’ll chalk it up to practice mounting & gluing.

What I am noticing is:
Proline hole shot fronts include open cell foams.
The rears have closed cell foams.

How misguided am I in mixing wheel brands?
Fronts match. So do the rear.
However they are different brands.
Is this where I need to pay attention to rollout front v rear?

Here I am overthinking & I recognize it.
Thanks for your feedback.

Back