Friendly Competition

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwe1031

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I currently own a SAVAGE XL w/picco .26 P3 & a REVO w/picco .26JL and have driven buggies a couples times. I want to purchase a buggy but i want the best one out there. Well to be honest my friend is buying a hyper 7 and i want to get a buggy thats better overall and i can have him eat my dust. Money isn't an issue but dont want to pay arm and a leg.

Whats better than a hyper 7? Anyone?

XRAY 808 but be prepared to dig deep into your wallet lol.

if you really want to rub it in look at the hyper 9 2.0 that way you have the same car just 2 generations newer.
http://www.ofna.com/hyper9-2.php

it come without engine and electronics but it would be fun to do. if you want to stay with a rtr you should check out the losi 8 2.0 comes with everthing you need and is probabley the best deal out there right now.

I really dont want to get a hyper. I want to go with a different brand. But that XRAY 808 is growing on me but I'm also looking into the Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI Competition 1/8 Off Road Buggy.

Totally OT but is peewee hermin dead?

get a team durango dnx408

Like Extreme rc mods said go for the Xray 808 Truly on of the best cars i have ever driven. But it doesn't come cheap...

I am still unable to pay my borrowed Loan from my Father lol.

Some key things:

It handles beautifully.
Its very strong.
The carbon fibre is amazing.
Not so difficult to built
Shocks are Awesome!
Great servo placement.

Some bad things

Its quite expensive.
Its not RTR you have to buy the servos,engine and pipe and more.
Thats really about it.

Thanks.

Back