Sold / Found Freeks "AIR" Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
After much consideration I'm gonna sell all of my "air" related rc items to help fund my nitro buggy project, as always offers are considered.

Spektrum DX6i Tx, works Perfect, I bought it used, and only used a few times.SOLD shipped.
100_3597_zps3b410c2e.gif

Spektrum ar600 rx used in 2 flights in my p51 mustang.SOLD shipped
100_3598_zpsc460e3c7.gif

Eco Power 30c 3s 2200mah battery, never used, was cycled on my charger every month and charged back to storage voltage. SOLD shipped
100_3600_zpsfc4a8b43.gif

The next items i really hate to get rid of, its hard for me to price it, i know what they sell for new, but both these have been flown and used, i got the extra one as a parts plane but as time passed i bought parts here and there and have enough parts to make the 2nd one RTR minus an receiver. (2) Blade 540qq planes, they have been flown and yes they have been crashed, but fly well, the spare has a new wing set and needs to be assembled, extra micro servos, 2 new ESC's 3 Nanotech batteries and one eflight battery. I'm gonna ask 200 shipped for everything. Please make offers, i havent bought any used and dont really know what they are selling for. If I'm way off let me know in A pm., These are great planes and Fun to fly, With Epa on High they will roll so fast its hard to keep up with them.
100_3593_zps49a29dcc.gif

100_3594_zpsfcd8a1ab.gif

100_3595_zpsc451effd.gif

100_3596_zps36248573.gif

Last edited:
If you want to part with two of those nano techs separately (look like 3s 460mah?), let me know. I need a couple more and they're always out of stock. I run my video TX gear on the quad with them.

Those are way out of my experience level...my p-40 doesn't have tires it belly lands!
I have to throw it while pushing the throttle, but I would so buy them if I had more confidants in my flying

Randy ill give them a bit to sell together,if they dont ill give you dibbs on the batteries.

you can hand launch these too, and even belly land them, If you can fly a p40.....you can fly these.

Are those planes sold together or seperately?? RTF??? Price??"?

as stated above th pictures, they are sold together, these planes are sold as BNF....one of these is BNF the other will need a rx to be bnf. no transmitter is included. price is 200 shipped for the planes and all thats in the pictures

just noticed the plane that needs the rx needs a battery cover.

price drop on the planes, it got knocked off the table today( Damn Cat) and broke the prop on the BNF plane....180.00 shipped. Make offers on the other items.

These Edge 540's are a blast to fly and don't need much space to take off or land, if your new to sport planes just turn down the EPA and rates and they are very predictable! Good luck with the sell bro!

thanks man, gonna do a big price drop to move them, i need to finish my nitro buggy .

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

160.00 shipped, 2 of the batteries are spoken for, they will come with the eflight battery and (1) nano tech.

Free if i could get her in a box to send her to knoxville :D

150.00 shipped

HA.....she will come free with the planes for 150.00 shipped

140.00 shipped.....looks like i might have to donate these :(

130.00 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.