Free T-Maxx parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Free T-Maxx parts

I went to my LHS yesterday to see if by chance they had any of the Maxx 2.5 specific parts available yet. They had the A-Arms in stock FREE of charge for exchange.

From what I gather, this is how it works.
Until Traxxas makes the 2.5 parts available from its distributors to your LHS you can order them from your LHS at no charge or directly from Traxxas.

This seems like a goodwill gesture from Traxxas but in most cases you will need to keep your Maxx on ice until they ship them to you.

IMO, I would rather pay for them and have my truck up and running now. But it’s better than nothing.

Thanks Traxxas, I’m glad you’re trying..

Well I would have to also agree with you both. Why have the truck if you have to wait god knows how long to get the replacement parts even if they are free. I would pay to have the parts now not later. Gee I have already replaced alot of the stock parts with hops before they even broke :) Now I have alot of replacement parts that are stock for when and if I ever break a hopped up part.

You could try using the old style a-arms with your 21 until you get your new a-arms in your hands.

Man I'm gonna have to check in to that.

No I guess i misunderstood, I thought you meant to upgrade the old to the new.

Back