found rocks!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
well about 20 minutes from my house i found some rocks without snow on them!!!! yippy!!! my berg needs to get on some rocks bad so these had to do, heres just a few pics, i was freezing so i didnt take anymore lol....

006-10.jpg

005-17.jpg

003-28.jpg

002-36.jpg

001-49.jpg

that looks like a pretty good spot to go crawling.

lol not really, its just a straight up and down wall of rock like 20 ft tall by 50 ft long on the side of a train tunnel lol....only thing i have right now though.....

lol not really, its just a straight up and down wall of rock like 20 ft tall by 50 ft long on the side of a train tunnel lol....only thing i have right now though.....

well it's a lot better than what i got lol the most i got is a pile of crushed asphalt down at the end of my street lol...then again i don't have a crawler yet either so by the time i build one i might have found somthing

Looks like the berg had some fun!

yep she did, was getting tired of the fake indoor course so it was awesome to get on some real rocks again...hopefully in a month or so some of my courses will be clearing off and i can get back to tearing the poop out of it lol.

Hey slow I am sure that beat the hell out of the indoor course other the fact that you have climate control inside, LOL!!!! So tell me how well did the new tires hook up?

actually to be honest Curtis, i wasn't impressed!!!!! but it was really steep and the rocks were kinda slick but my grabbers took me up steeper river rock with nasty slimy crap on them so I'm not sure right now....

Well dam now that I got a set on the way I find out that they didn't work to good, oh well....

Ya I wasn't real impressed with the rovers either. I saw 2 people use them and other than the size I didnt see any real advantages.

thanks rollin......I'm gonna keep the rovers, I'm just saying that today under the circumstances at hand they did not do well but it was freezing literally so that I'm sure had a big impact....

yep, must have been just the freezing weather and steep ass rock yesterday cuz i went crawling at a really good spot today where it was warm, all lava, and my rovers grabbed like crazy so i take back my first statement.

Anything with real rocks is a sweet find IMO...The berg looks great man!

are your rovers the white ones?

Yeah I am pretty sure that he got the white soft compound ones...

I can't wait to get mine so I can try them out at Folsom Lake. Got back to back comps there on the 22nd and the 1st...:D

Man i wish i could find some good rocks around my house to go and play...Looks fun

Back