found a really strange on-road RC car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah was not really planning on buying it, just was a curious design. looks pretty neat though.

Front engine RWD layout has been popular for a while now with drifting. I've always wanted to get into drifting, but I doubt I could find a spot smooth enough in the entire county for that here. LOL

Interesting, and yeah big flat surfaces hard to come by, kinda want to get an on road car buy I dont really care for straight drifting, seems it would get old kinda quick. And I'd try to jump the car lol

Drifting to me is like all RC activities, by yourself it likely does get old once you get the hang of it. It only shines when you have a good group that runs regularly. Hard to get any tsuiso drifts going solo.

https://www.banggood.com/FIJON-FJ9-...-1164234.html?rmmds=category&cur_warehouse=CN
through random digging on the internet found this rc drift car, really cool idea imo, wonder how well they work!
just thought it was interesting enough to share
Its a Fijon FJ9. They are really odd designs. Its a front motor 4WD, that is part belt, part shaft drive. I had one for awhile, but, due to cost of parts, never really ran it much, since I'm not really into drifting, so i couldnt bring myself to get the parts it needed, so i traded it for an Associated buggy. They are also known as the D9 Bull Dog, and supposedly are very popular overseas.

Interesting, and yeah big flat surfaces hard to come by, kinda want to get an on road car buy I dont really care for straight drifting, seems it would get old kinda quick. And I'd try to jump the car lol
I picked up a used Exceed RC Mad Speed Drift King in a bundle of vehicles i bought, and, within 3 days, i modded the chassis and swapped the tires and turned it into a rally car, then destroyed it at a BMX park near me.

Back