Forum Game

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweak

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everyone, heard of a little "Forum Game" to play for the hell of it.

Game rules: Click anywhere in the "Quick reply" box down there \/ and press the [Ctrl] key. While pressing this key, press the [v] key. Release the [Ctrl] key and then immediately hit enter.

For those of you who DO NOT know what this key combination does, no worries, it will not harm your computer in any way, I promise.

I will start it off, http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=013&Set=0

Looks like a world of warcraft screenie to me.

HAVE FUN!!

Must only work with wincrash. it does nothing with a Mac.

Yeah, Macs suck.

But, when it's time to upgrade, you just go get a new one. Us PC users have to go and get chips and all. Not for you!

I must be doing something wrong

vvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

um i think I'm doing it wrong to

ok i give up its not working

Ok... [Ctrl] + [V] is the shortcut command to paste what ever was last copied to your virtual clipboard. I dunno about you guys but I copy/paste a lot.

Guess the game is a bust. :(

ah ok thats command v on a mac. like jet i to use a mac.

Yea tweak, some might not use that function a lot, I do. Also, whenever you restart your computer it gets rid of it, so if people just start up their comp and go to the forum it won't work.

226.jpg

Big surprise here... :D

When I did it Mamba Max did come on the screen, I thought I did it wrong because the two before me had links....I was waiting for a link to pop up. I'm not bright enough to play these games LOL

Must only work with wincrash. it does nothing with a Mac.

Use the Apple key instead. And get your OS slams right, it's Windblows. :D As opposed to Macincrash.

$sth3 = $dbh->prepare("select title from subcats where id=$row[2];");
$rv3 = $sth3->execute or &error("Cannot get subcategory");
($subcat) = $sth3->fetchrow_array;
$sth3->finish;

lol . . . . flipping programmers hahahah . . .

Wow... Is that the Macs version of C++ or something? WtF.

Looks nice and easy to code tho. That the way all macs work?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2pRcS63Fc0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2pRcS63Fc0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

lol

Wow... Is that the Macs version of C++ or something? WtF.

LOL . . . no that has nothing to do with a Mac. The apple-key thing is the equivalent (roughly) of the control key on Windblows. The code that follows is what I got on a ctrl-v, working in XP here, it's a mysql database query using perl. C++ hardly. :D