Flysky gt3c controll and receiver for hyper 7

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slothh561

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hi people just a quick one my flysky gt3c controller and receiver will not work on my hyper 7 is there a reason for this as the controller and recover will only work the throttle and not the steering

unplug throttle servo and plug steering servo in that channel.. does it work if it does then th servo is good if not its bad.. Id rebind rx try again.

unplug throttle servo and plug steering servo in that channel.. does it work if it does then th servo is good if not its bad.. Id rebind rx try again.
Yes if I plug the steering servo into the throttle slot on receiver then steering works but if I then put steering servo into steering slot in recover the steering dosent work

get a new receiver

I've tried 2 different flysky receivers and it does the same

get a new transmitter

Are you sure you didn't turn the steering EPA to zero? check the 3rd cannel operation? Are there 3 pins on the steering channel port?

I've changed bk to original controll and receiver and they work but now just to stop the car from taking off soon as I start

adjust throttle trim.. sounds like radio steering pot is bad. call flysky or send them a email..

Back