Flite Test plane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacks9930

Vroom Vroom Beep Beep
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I picked up one of the speed build that Flite Test builds. It cost me $110 Canadian with all of the electronics. The air frame cost $40 so when it trashed it is cheap to replace. I spent about 4hrs assembling and wiring and then I put it in the air. Wow I was impressed, it handle great. I like it so much I might get more for the kids.

Did you get it from great hobbies?

Where in Canada are you located?

I live near Lloydminster Sask. I bought the plane from Great Hobbies and they ship everything free of charge.

I seen those in Edmonton. I was so tempted to take one home. I'm going to reconsider it the next time I'm there.

I live near Lloydminster Sask. I bought the plane from Great Hobbies and they ship everything free of charge.

Cool I'm in Southern Ontario, I know all about the free shipping. Just got a Blade 180QX from them shipped to my door free

I seen those in Edmonton. I was so tempted to take one home. I'm going to reconsider it the next time I'm there.

I got it to practice on before I put the big one in the air. Their are great fun and you don't care if you crash it so you can push yourself.

---------- Post added at 2:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:55 PM ----------

Cool I'm in Southern Ontario, I know all about the free shipping. Just got a Blade 180QX from them shipped to my door free

All of rc stuff comes from them.

I prefer Hobby Hobby in Mississauga Ontario. They have lower prices on most stuff, and I prefer to support a small mom and pop shop.

The Blade 180QX was the daily deal though, so I got it cheaper and shipped free from Great Hobbies.

Back