first start of my RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ako_chumbura

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi. i bought tamiya tgs and yesterday i started engine first time . i used it 5 minutes only because i have no fuel i have very bad fuel but i can say that its amazing :( the fuel is 2 years old may be more. and when i started engine than it turned off and than i couldnot able to start. its starting but it working only 30-40 seconds :( it need regulate and good nitro i know this but I'm worrying about the one thing. when i was trying to start the engine sometimes it was starting but soon was turning off. and than after many trys itwhen i was trying to start it had so voice as iron was knocking. than i put out glow plug and than i put it in and than was not that sound but after some tryes it has it. what voice is it please tell me :(( the engines compression is very good and it runs very fast......... please help me.....

sorry for my english

did you follow the break in procedure? and if you even think the fuel may be bad then don't use it, get new stuff.

this is not new car it is used and it broke in well and followed the rules.s o said the first owner of it :)) the fuel is bad i know and illl buy new but i interested about voice of iron. what is it

Back