First Stab at ImageReady

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobH

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It's kind of funny. I've been looking for a good, free animated gif editor for a long time. I did a google search and came accross a tutorial using image ready. I'm like... :confused: I saw this thing in the photoshop setup and I'm like "pfft. who needs that crap?" so I unchecked it. I rescently installed it and took a stab at trying to make it work.

It's kind of hard to learn but once you get it down, it's kind of fun. It's a lot like photoshop in many respects. Some of the familiar things are re-aranged though.

Anyway, my sig showcases my first imageready creation.

-RobH

thats cool man. So its a program you have to download do you have to have photo shop?

thanks kornkid. i guess that's reason enough to take you off my ignore list. :hehe:

it comes with photoshop on the same CD. (so i guess yeah, you need photoshop.) it's been there since version 5. i just had no idea what it did.

HA funny anyway I thought it was something you downloaded off a site onto photoshop. I like your sig tho good job. You got anything with jeeps?

nahh no jeeps. I saw this buggy and it just had to be done.

cool you shoud make like a maxx one like take a pic of a maxx (or whatever) and use that.

My matrix style sig was created in ImageReady as well. Nice work Rob...looks good.

-Michael

Can you do any thing with this?
blazer-lightblue.gif
[/IMG]

Originally posted by KoRnKiD
Can you do any thing with this?
blazer-lightblue.gif
[/IMG]

yeah i could. I'm just a little pressed for time right now. i make it a rule to not take my work home. i seriously don't feel like turning on my computer at all at home. anyway, i just don't have time to make you a sig right now. i'm trying to get ready for a business trip to louisville that comming up.

Originally posted by bmoc2008
ok sry

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying.
Please use a complete sentence with proper spelling so people can understand what you are saying.

If you can't, then please don't post.

-Ed

Originally posted by bmoc2008
okay i am sorry

Did you really mean to say,

OK, I'm sorry for being a little pain in the ass and will read threads before I post. I apologize to all the members of this forum for being an ass and spamming every time I make a post. I will also use proper grammar and spelling for each and every post I make in the future.

Sorry it wont happen again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Thats what I thought you said.
-Ed

Maybe this the the wrong place to say it, but this is not like instant messanger. You don't make a post for just "ok" and you don't make a post of "sorry".

Here is a good rule of thumb:

If you can't add any new information to the thread, don't post anything.

I admit that I don't always follow that advice, but try the best I can.

Back