[First Look] Integy MSR6 for Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyJeep

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just got this in mail today. I am sure we have been waiting for a long time.

Wow! New shock mounts included and they recommend 60-90 wt oil. I think I will stick with 50wt and see how it holds up.

revo_msr6_1.jpg

revo_msr6_2.jpg

those look niceeeee.. but not enough travel for me.. lol.. what they going on?

beason those are revo shocks...most of their travel is in the rockers.....if you haven't yet check out the Revo suspension it's from the future, or maybe way in the past....HMMMMMMMMM

On some past models of the Integy shocks people complained that the shock shafts were not tough enough. What are these shafts made from and how many mm's are they?

MyJeep Those are sick! I just saw them a few days ago on ebay. Where did you get yours from? Let us know what you think. Those new shock mounts are crazy, how is the clearance on the left rear nearest the motor?

Beas not trying to be rude but this is in the revo section and it says in the first line that they are for a revo. That is all the shock travel one needs with progresive rockers.

The shock shaft diameter is 4mm (the stock shaft is 3.5mm). Not sure what it made with :)

Where I got it? eBay man.

I can't wait to fill it up and install. But, it won't happen until this weekend. I need to help someone to break in a new Savy. I will post pic when I got it installed. Stay tune :D

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to get a set but the guy didnt take paypal, and I will not use bidpay, so I guess I will wait untill someone sells them that takes paypal.

sorry lol :ha: i didnt see the title.. lol yea those look nice.. how they work as nice as they look..

and yea plaid the revo suspension is trick.. you think its the future huh..

or the PAST?!?!?!?
looks like F-1 cars have for a long time now doesn't it???

Revo Rancher said:
On some past models of the Integy shocks people complained that the shock shafts were not tough enough. What are these shafts made from and how many mm's are they?
With the Revo suspension, I don't think that's going to be a problem ..

Looks good, how much you get them for?

Shock shafts will still bent on the tip at least for the stock. I have upgraded mine to titanium shaft and it works perfectly.

The Integy's is not titanium shaft but it is 0.5mm thicker than stock, so I would say it should hold up pretty well. I am putting oil in now as we speak, and let it sit over night to get all the air bubbles out. I am going with oil weight recommended 60 front and 70/80 rear.

Last edited:
Installed with .18TM

Here you go folks.

revo_msr6_in1.jpg

revo_msr6_in2.jpg

revo_msr6_in3.jpg

revo_msr6_in4.jpg

revo_msr6_in5.jpg

The clearance between the engine block (.18tm) and piggybag is around 5mm. Since the piggybag does not move much so I am sure it is not a problem. I am not sure if a big block engine will hit the piggy back, I have to put a TM323 to find the answer.

Last edited:
those look even better installed. how does that trinity header fit on the .18tm. i have the same setup but with an os header and would rather run the trinity.

Very nice. I have been waiting for those to come out for a long time now. Can you get them direct from Integy? Can you get the shock directly from integy?

What did you use for the boots? I haven't seen lizard skin RC Boots anywhere yet.

Those do look sweet on there, I might just have to pick up a blue set for mine!

a dawg said:
those look even better installed. how does that trinity header fit on the .18tm. i have the same setup but with an os header and would rather run the trinity.

It is tricky to fit the header. But it will fit very tight :)

what kind of cooling head do you have? also how much did it lower your temps?

by the way your truck looks AWESOME!!!

Back