First bash with the cruiser (56k Warning, Lots of pix)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Had a lot of fun today bashing on the 1.9 cruiser. It did amazingly with all the stock stuff. Tires were very impressive for their tread/hardness.

IMG_0147-1.jpg

IMG_0148-1.jpg

IMG_0149-1.jpg

IMG_0150-2.jpg

IMG_0151-2.jpg

IMG_0152-2.jpg

IMG_0153-2.jpg

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0155-1.jpg

IMG_0156-1.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162-1.jpg

IMG_0163-1.jpg

IMG_0165-1.jpg

IMG_0166-1.jpg

IMG_0167-1.jpg

IMG_0168-1.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0179-1.jpg

My buddy (sudden scaler on RCC) brought his crawler king out to play:

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174-1.jpg

IMG_0175-1.jpg

IMG_0176-1.jpg

IMG_0177-1.jpg

IMG_0178-1.jpg

And they decided to bring put his 2wd 1:1 Ranger in a lil mud-hole.

IMG_0181.jpg

SUPER FORD TO THE RESCUE!!

DSCN0719.jpg

what a n00b! why did you pull him out in reverse. You are putting the wrong side of the ring and pinion in a bind.

pics look cool.

That Ford Super Duty is a great looking scaler. It looks so real. lol

The Land cruiser looks great playing in the sand.

Some say pulling in reverse is better. Some say nay nay. I say "It'll hold till it doesn't"!!!

Got bigger tow-hooks on front end. and yes, that IS what she said

I can't see pulling out that ranger being any kind of challenge at all to make a difference on pulling it out forwards or in reverse.

Some say pulling in reverse is better. Some say nay nay. I say "It'll hold till it doesn't"!!!

They say that because your reverse is generally a lower gear (numerically higher) so its "easier" to pull someone out.

Great pics! Great day! I was trying to figure out what set yours aside from mine, then I realized it was dirt. :D

The last two pics almost look real.

I can't see pulling out that ranger being any kind of challenge at all to make a difference on pulling it out forwards or in reverse.

Yea but my truck was already facing him. lol I couldnt figure out why i was spooling up to 1800rpm to drag him out, then he told me that he forgot to take his parking break off.

At least he wasn't using a rice-burner as a chock block....

Haha. It was even funnier because before i could even throw the rope back into the back of my truck i hear him revving that lil motor, and hauling ass towards the same hole. He hit it at about 25, and made it through. lol I just creeped it and went home.

why did he set the parking break?? he was stuck.. not like its gonna roll away...

great pics man!!

Who knows. LOL. Thanks. My gf took most of the pictures of my rig, she kept getting people and shadows and all kinda stuff in the backgrounds. But she did good.