Finally the Pirata/SkyMaxx Bash Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know you all have been waiting with baited breath...well wait no more. My server upgrade finally came through, and I was able to post the video. I must warn that the quality is not up to my usual standard, but I had to compress 2.5GB of digital video into about 40MB of internet ready video. It was that or let you all grumble about 12 minutes of video that takes up 330MB....

Enough on the quality control...here's where you can find it. It is a QuickTime Movie; so you will need the appropriate plug-ins for your mediaplayer or you can download the QuickTime Player for free at the www.Apple.com

The Movie:

http://homepage.mac.com/michaelbobulinski/iMovieTheater15.html

When you get done watchin'...let me know what you think.

Thanks for sharing your fun. Enjoyable viewing.

Good vid skymaxx,EL pirata. Now you need to go post them other places and link them back to rcnitrotalk. I am making a vid now. If anyone has some footage they want in the vid let me know. (stills or vids. My vid is going to be made for rcnitrotalk. To help kick this forum into gear.

Sky and EL keep up the good work. Both of you always have great things to share!!!!!!

SKymaxx arent mac's great for vid! You lucky f*****

Yeah but we need to hire a professional camera person so they can record while we are bashing instead of the camera being a side effect to our bashing.

Concur on the third party filming...then we could get shots of both maxxes running (if we could manage to actually keep them running at the same time...;) )

Glad everyone seemed to like the vid. Any problems with it loading up or site specific problems?

Awesome video SkyMaxx. Looks like a lot of fun.

Back