Finally pulled the trigger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Finally picked up a boat. The Sonicwake V2. Got to say its a blast to run. Picked up some bigger cooling lines since stock runs HOT. Shout out to @rcboatbitz. In Australia. Awesome parts...will post pics when finished. With upgrades
20220620_171948_05.jpg

Looks like a blast.

I've always wanted a boat, but could never pull the trigger.

Looks like a blast.

I've always wanted a boat, but could never pull the trigger.
Oh man it is. Best part it has self righting technology. Don't have to worry about retrieval. That was my biggest hold up on it.
Got a neighborhood park with a lake a block or two over from my house..

Neither did I till about a month ago. Got a video from Amain youtube channel. They had this boat but in black. I was sold haha

That's pretty dang awesome. I swim like a rock so that was always a big reason why I never bought a RC boat in the past.

But now.... :D

Very cool. I want a large scale gas boat.

Yeh they are cool , if you want a fast boat and alert boat buy also one Brushless, both is nice :)

Boat is a must, if you love RC Cars you will love boats too. They are so fun. A must have if you enjoy RC Hobby alot.
That's pretty dang awesome. I swim like a rock so that was always a big reason why I never bought a RC boat in the past.

But now.... :D

WOODIE

Pull the trigger. You must have one boat offcourse. These are so fun, and nice
Finally picked up a boat. The Sonicwake V2. Got to say its a blast to run. Picked up some bigger cooling lines since stock runs HOT. Shout out to @rcboatbitz. In Australia. Awesome parts...will post pics when finished. With upgradesView attachment 149237
Finally dude

This is a must have if you love RC Cars, both are so fun.
You will be so happy for this i know.. Sound is amazing from fast brushless boats also

I put a brass screw in hook on the bow of mine, I hook a 3/8 wrench onto my fishing pole and I'm able to cast it across the boat and then reel it in if it runs out of gas. It saves me a swim!

I put a brass screw in hook on the bow of mine, I hook a 3/8 wrench onto my fishing pole and I'm able to cast it across the boat and then reel it in if it runs out of gas. It saves me a swim!

I have one dream
Seen many Catch fish with RC Boat,

I want catch one fish someday with RC Boat.
I like REAL fishing, so i will do this only once. Catch one fish only this way-.

Something i need do on my RC Bucket list
Catch a fish with RC Boat, insane LOL
i Just need do this ONCE.
hahhahaha

Poor Fish and Boat.
I feel bad for both.
I will do this one time only

I've seen the fishing line taken out by boat but you better have a big boat if you're going to reel that fish in

I've seen the fishing line taken out by boat but you better have a big boat if you're going to reel that fish in

i have big boat, ex big 30cc gasoline boat, convetertet to 8s , then other boats also.
Next year i will make this big boat 12s with custom made better propeller. I have talk to one guy that have won couple races with big RC boats.
He owns one RC Boat shop, and have win many times Gold. Old guy today, anyways i have his support

Yeh they are cool , if you want a fast boat and alert boat buy also one Brushless, both is nice :)

Boat is a must, if you love RC Cars you will love boats too. They are so fun. A must have if you enjoy RC Hobby alot.

WOODIE

Pull the trigger. You must have one boat offcourse. These are so fun, and nice

Finally dude

This is a must have if you love RC Cars, both are so fun.
You will be so happy for this i know.. Sound is amazing from fast brushless boats also
100% agree a boat is a blast to run. Love my rc truck and buggies. But the boat is a blast to come in close and spray your self or others with water on the turn. So much fun haha

Guys remember grease the Flexshaft every third run if you run 6s.

MARGR0005_x700__05810.1551840960.png

Buy one Syringe

Syringe_2038x1519.png

here are two fantastic videos

and how to do that flexshaft greasing

Guys remember grease the Flexshaft every third run if you run 6s.

MARGR0005_x700__05810.1551840960.png

Buy one Syringe

Syringe_2038x1519.png

here are two fantastic videos

and how to do that flexshaft greasing

I love Iornclad watch his videos all the time. He's the one who put me onto drilling out cooling line intake on esc for better cooling..👍👍
I use either Lucas marine or the Dynamite marine that I have the little gun applicator attached too

Shes a beaut! I look at mine from when I was a kid and think about updating it but then for the cost a new one would be cool! Have fun with that!

Shes a beaut! I look at mine from when I was a kid and think about updating it but then for the cost a new one would be cool! Have fun with that!
Thanks man. She's a blast. Alot more fun then I thought it would be. Especially with the self righting feature. That's what sold me on it..

What a great feature, sure save a guy from getting wet less lol
That's for dam sure. Recovery was the hold up for me. Got a neighbor hood park with a nice size lake. Got to figure out the whole sizing of props. To get more speed. Haha

Back